Evil Spirits Vodka by Saint Bernadine Mission Communications Inc.
Mobstr - The Story (2012)
The first installation of The Story was a simple “Once upon a time…” The artist expected maintenance crews to paint over his graffiti. As soon as the wall was cleaned, Mobstr proceeded with the second installation, which was then also painted over, and so on until the narrative was completed. His intention was to create an indirect “teamwork” between two opposing societal forces exemplified by street artist and street maintenance crew.
Stuff White Women Say...To White Women vs. Black Women
- Said to a White woman: "Wow your hair is so creative!"
- Said to a Black woman: "Wow your hair is so ghetto. You'll never get a job like that. The White woman I saw with your exact hair colour and style is so creative, she even got a paid job blogging about the style! The style looks great...on her. Maybe you should read her blog!"
- Said to a WW: "Wow you are such a great dancer. You should teach classes on twerking and popping! How empowering for women that you express your talent and sexuality without shame!"
- Said to a BW: "Wow you are such a ratchet and ghetto dancer. Look how disgusting you look. It's sad how Black women never respect themselves. This is holding feminism back!"
- Said to a WW: (regarding rape jokes by White male comedians to White women) "I cannot believe these men would say these awful things about 'women.' Ridiculous and disrespectful."
- Said to a BW: (regarding domestic violence jokes and other White liberal "humor" used to attack Black women) "Oh please get over yourself. It's just satire. You obviously do not get the point and obviously are not reading the jokes correctly. You are literate right?"